The European project CE4BIG- Cluster Excellence for Business Innovation and Growth in the health sector gathers health clusters in France,(Atlanpole Biotherapies), Belgium (BioWin), BioM – Germany (BioM) and Poland (Life Science Klaster Krakow). These 4 European healthcare clusters have similar regional smart specialization strategies supporting the development of advanced therapies for personalized medicine.
The week will be split into 2 parts:
- A webinar presenting bioproduction expertise in Pays de la Loire (France) with pitches from cluster members across Europe on 17 January 2022;
- B2B meetings throughout the week (17 – 21 January 2022)
BIOPRODUCTION EXPERTISE IN PAYS DE LA LOIRE (FRANCE)
January 17th – Online – 2PM – 4PM
- Presentation of the European project CE4BIG
- Companies presentation (Naobios, UTCG, Biowest, Clean Cells)
- Question/Answer session
- Launching of the B2B week with companies pitches
Interested in finding collaboration opportunities or partners?
The second half of the webinar will provide the opportunity to prepare a 3-minute pitch to present your services/offer. All participants are invited to register on the Swapcard platform for dedicated B2B meetings.
Do not miss our B2B meeting sessions in the following days!
Sign in from today to see every attendee on Swapcard.
Financial support is available through the ClusterXChange programme (450 EUR lump sum available to eligible participants – please check with your cluster manager for further information: