Take a part in Network Webinar 4 of the ClusterXchange mobility scheme (CXC) organised by the CXC Support Office, with support from DG GROW and EISMEA. The webinar take a place on 29 September, 2021 (Wednesday), at 11 AM CET.
The main purpose of the ClusterXchange Network Webinar 4 is to provide partners with an update on the state of play of CXC, share tips and experiences about planning and executing physical exchanges, as well as to inform about the next steps and answer common questions raised in relation to CXC.
The tentative agenda of the webinar can be consulted below:
Welcome & Introduction – 11.00
- Introduction of the moderators and presentation of the agenda
- Key opening notes (DG GROW/EISMEA)
A brief update of ClusterXchange – 11.05
- Updates on past and upcoming exchanges
Session I: Panel discussion “Experiences from completed physical exchanges” – 11.15
- Planning and executing physical exchanges: Experiences from selected Partnerships
Coffee break – 11.55
Session II: Tips for physical exchanges and next steps for CXC – 12.00
- Guidance on setting up eligible action plans for physical exchanges, how to write a good Commitment to Quality for a physical exchange
- Using the IT Tool for physical exchanges
- Tips to make Partnerships’ pages and profiles on the ECCP more attractive
- Upcoming webinars for participants and the Partnering Side event in Paris
Other aspects and open discussion – 12.25
Feedback Survey – 12.35
Wrap-up – 12.40
*The agenda might be subject to minor changes.
The link to join the webinar will be sent to you shortly after registration..